Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, April 3, 2023

Law of Chatbot : a small subset of EU Law of AI ?

 Law of Chatbot : a small subset of EU Law of AI ?

https://lnkd.in/dGeSDG3d...
====================================

Sure,

- but whereas EU Law of AI may not get every AI developer
on the board for next 2 years ,

- BIG ( and small ) TECH can reach a consensus on a
“ self regulatory Law of Chatbots “ , within 2 months !


https://lnkd.in/dn4mJDaB...


MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Parekh’s Law of Chatbots

New generative AI tools like OpenAI's ChatGPT,
Microsoft's BingGPT and Google's Bard that have stoked a tech-industry frenzy are also capable of releasing a vast flood of online misinformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment