Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, June 2, 2023

Thank You , Rishi Sunak : Your Voice will be Heard

 Thank You , Rishi Sunak : Your Voice will be Heard

https://lnkd.in/dz4is5Ni

======================================

Dear Sam Altman  ( sam@open.ai )  / Satyan Gajwani (satyan.gajwani@timesinternet.in )  :

Like me , millions of Indians , are looking forward to your live discussions on AI , on 7th June / 6 pm

I am sure, among a host of topics that you will discuss, how to regulate AI , will be the foremost

The reason, I believe my suggestion for UNARAI scores over Rishi Sunak’s global AI Watchdog , is that , in UN , we already have a time-tested forum for participation by 193 nations

With its many “ Agencies “ , UN have demonstrated its ability to influence / regulate , the conduct of nations

Creating one more “ Agency “ within the overall framework of UN, will find ready acceptance by all its members

No comments:

Post a Comment