Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, June 2, 2023

When will we learn ?

 When will we learn ?


https://lnkd.in/dVsJiguF

=======================================

Dear Ashwini Vaishnawji  ( Railway Minister )

Yesterday , there was a train accident near Balasore in which 233 persons got killed ( as of this writing ) and 900 + got seriously injured. On TV , you were seen examining the accident site with railway officers
6 years ago, there was a similar train accident in Andhra Pradesh which killed 41 persons . That made me send following e-mail to our Cabinet Ministers
I have no clue whether any of my suggestions ( in that 6 year old email ) ever got implemented or not . But , please do NOT implement any “ Inquiry “ ( High-level or Low- level )
With regards,
Hemen Parekh
www.hemenparekh.ai / 03 June 2023

================================

Why always a " High Level Inquiry " ? [ 22 Jan 2017 ]

https://lnkd.in/d5FBQdcU

No comments:

Post a Comment