Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, August 14, 2023

A Breakthrough for powering tiny RFID Sensors ?

 A Breakthrough for powering tiny RFID Sensors ?


https://lnkd.in/dQpe7426

=================================

MY  TAKE :

For past few years, I have been advocating embedding RFID sensors in high
denomination currency notes

Idea is to enable such notes to communicate to Income Tax department Central
MONEY – TRACKING server / software, through any nearby Mobile Phone

If implemented, this could drastically reduce the menace of BLACK MONEY

Till now providing power to those RFID sensors ( without also embedding a
miniscule battery in each note ) is a problem

May be IASST team’s innovation can overcome this limitation .

I urge IASST scientists to carry out further experiments to establish feasibility of
my suggestion

No comments:

Post a Comment