Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Dear GST Council Members :

 Dear  GST  Council Members :


===================
Context :

FAME III about to arrive ?

https://lnkd.in/dv2AwRU7

====================
 
I hope you to consider my following suggestions :

#   For imported Lithium Ion Batteries, reduce GST to 5 %

#   For locally manufactured Li-ion Batteries, reduce GST to 3 %

#   For locally manufactured batteries having Advanced Chemistry, reduce GST to
   ZERO %

     ( Some examples of Advanced Chemistry Batteries :

Ø   “ Zinc-Air “ Battery under development by IIT-Madras

Ø  “  Sodium – Ion “ Battery developed by CECRI

Ø  “ Alu – Air “ Battery for which IOC has formed JV with PHINERGY ( Israel ) / www.al-air.com

Ø  “ Green Hydrogen “ process developed by CECRI

Ø  “ Iron – Air “ Battery  

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment