Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

These days, Media ( news papers - TV - internet web sites etc ) are full of ( very depressing ) news about persons who are creating PROBLEMS - creating CONTROVERSIES

 These days, Media ( news papers - TV - internet web sites etc ) are full of ( very depressing ) news about persons who are creating PROBLEMS - creating CONTROVERSIES


Very rarely media publish news about persons who are creating / finding SOLUTIONS . It is a pity . May be, we Indians are leading such DULL lives that we seek entertainment in SENSATIONALISM !

I hope, soon enough, people will realize that our future / our hope for a better world ( better India ), lies in congratulating / celebrating those heroes / heroines , who are struggling to find SOLUTIONS

We need to go out of our way and spread message ( WhatsApp forwards ? ) about their accomplishments

Now, if you want to know :

> WHO are these heroes / heroines
> WHAT solutions have they come up with ,

then ,

> visit ....

https://lnkd.in/d5JU3zfc

> On the right side , just above the CONTACT FORM , find :

" Search this Blog "

> Enter search term " Thank You " or " Congratulations "

> Look up the results

> Enter webpage link into your WhatsApp

> Forward to all your CONTACTS with a request to repeat FORWARD
to their Contacts

You will be recognizing / appreciating the work of our true celebrities

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment