Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Dear Shri Nitin Gadkariji

 Dear Shri Nitin Gadkariji,



==================
Context :

ISRO : inspiring – but not Motivating ?

https://lnkd.in/ddYZmhQR

=====================

We neither need TESLA nor Lightyear ( both extremely expensive , with Lightyear selling for over Rs 200 lakh and TESLA selling for over Rs 47 lakh – in their countries )– with no more than a few HUNDRED buyers for such expensive cars in our market of 30 LAKH cars / year

If given a challenge – and government support - , our own EV manufacturers can :

#  Incorporate ISRO technology ( of Solar Rooftop )

#  To power a 25 Kwh Zinc-ion battery ( under trial at IIT-Madras )

#  Bring down the EV sale price under Rs 5 lakh
 
( provided you convince GST Council to reduce GST on locally

designed / developed / manufactured Zinc-Ion  battery , to 0 % )

   ======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment