Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, August 1, 2022

Dear Shri Vaishnawji,

 Dear Shri Vaishnawji,


In case you did not get a chance to :
Ø Examine my “ reservations “ re the old Bill , and
Ø Carefully study the merits of my “ suggestions “ for its modifications , then
I urge you to take very close look at the following e-mails sent to you and to your predecessor
The biggest drawbacks of the old Bill were :
# Interests of Users of Social Media ( 700 – 800 million ) were totally neglected !
# Interests of Data Intermediaries and Data Thieves were sought to be protected
# An unhealthy obsession with controlling / removing “ Fake News “ and on regulation
# Making BIG TECH pay some pittance of money ( by way of tax ) , ala GDPR
# No mechanism what-so-ever to “ Compensate “ those 800 million users , whose PERSONAL – PRIVATE
data was being collected / compiled / sold for BILLIONS of dollars by BIG TECH – that too , without
explicit permission from each user ( “ Data Owner “ – but only on paper ! )

Dear Shri Vaishnawji,

It is time for you to stand up for the POOR PEOPLE of India
You have been given that rare “ second chance “ to enable each user to get a monthly “ compensation “ of
Rs 30,000 , from those DATA THIEVES

By implementing :

SARAL …………………………………………………………………[ 10 Feb 2019 ]

Digital Dividend from Demographic Data ………..[ 14 Feb 2019 ]

You have a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to “ GARIBI HATAO “ before the 2024 general elections, without a
burden of a single Rupee on the Exchequers

And, you need NOT include this item in BJP’s Sankalp Patra , for fear of being treated as a FREEBIE
=======================================
Data Protection Bill V 1.0 : RIP


MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Data Protection Bill V 1.0 : RIP

On Wednesday, Ashwini Vaishnaw, minister for electronics and information technology, withdrew the bill in the Lok Sabha and said a new, comprehensive law would be prepared after considering all the suggestions made earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment