Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, August 1, 2022

Your Opportunity to get heard

 Your Opportunity to get heard


https://lnkd.in/d9Uktsi5

--------------------------------------------------------

In April 2019, BJP released its Election Manifesto. It carried 50 Resolves to achieve specific targets

Here is your chance to give feedback to Govt how it has fared on these.

I urge every reader to :

Ø  Take out a few minutes from their busy schedules to fill in the
SURVEY ( click : https://lnkd.in/dttwCh9M )


Ø  Forward this message / link to ALL of their CONTACTS , with a
request to fill in the survey

Ø  Forward this message to who-so-ever you believe wants to
give feedback to the Govt

 
“ Aggregated / Annonymous “ results will be published on :

Ø  WhatsApp / Facebook  / LinkedIn / Twitter / www.hemenparekh.in

Ø  Results will also get e-mailed to our Cabinet Ministers and Policy
Makers
 
Remember :

Ø  Unless exercised, “ Freedom of Speech “ is an empty slogan

Ø  People get the Government that they deserve

Ø  Your only option is to “ Persevere “
 
Assurance :

Ø  This survey is absolutely ANONYMOUS

==========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment