Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, August 1, 2022

LS Speaker Om Birla would like this

 LS Speaker Om Birla would like this


https://lnkd.in/dmHZk43t
===========================
There is only one solution to put a permanent end to this tamasha :
 
No more parliament session which is physical
 
All sessions to be “ virtual video sessions “ in which :
 
Members to participate online from their homes

Recent press releases put the cost at Rs 1.5 crore / hour
 
Hence implementing my suggestion would save the country Rs 1,200 crore / year
 
BJP could incorporate this item ( proposed Governance Reform ) in its Sankalp
Patras ( Election Manifestos ) for the forthcoming Dec 2022 elections in 7 States
 
This single one item will ensure that it wins absolute majority in all the 7 States !
========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment