Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, April 22, 2019

New data points set to delay census process

22 april 2019 New data points set to delay census process https://lnkd.in/fmKavbD ========================= As per this report, one of the new questions being considered for CENSUS 2021 exercise ( needing 30 lakh enumerators ) Is : " Does any one in your family suffer from any intellectual disabilities or mental illness ? " ============================ I am afraid the head of the household may ask : " Did the guy who drafted the CENSUS FORM, suffer from similar issues ? " ========================= I once again urge the Registrar General of India ( RGI ) and the Technical Advisory Committee ( for Census 2021 ) to consider inclusion of the questions that I have sent to them, via : Census 2021 : an Unprecedented Opportunity https://lnkd.in/fKmAaid

No comments:

Post a Comment