Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Reliance does not believe in E-Commerce

24 April 2019 https://lnkd.in/fS8yBkY Reliance does not believe in E-Commerce It is crafting F-Commerce [ Future of Commerce ] This will teach others , how to compete with Amazon / Walmart owned Flipkart Reliance Retail believes in leveraging the " juggad " mentality of millions of small Indian merchants Mukesh Ambani , not only knows but also translates into practice : " Only way we can compete with the World-Giants, is not by waiting ( for ever ) , for some magical / Utopian , ' Level Playing Field ' Only way is to turn India into a ' Low Cost Economy " ! No matter which party assumes power after 23 May election results, I can only urge its ministers to listen to Mukesh

No comments:

Post a Comment