Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, April 26, 2019

Congress election manifesto promises 24 lakh new government jobs

26 April 2019 Congress election manifesto promises 24 lakh new government jobs to be filled by March 2020 ( in next 10 months after assuming power in May 2019 In my earlier post of 22 April , I had pointed out that this promise would : # Require an Annual ( recurring ) salary/wage burden of Rs 48 lakh*lakh # Require appointing 1000 persons per HOUR ( till Mar 20 ) Now consider this : # Even if 50 % of 24 lakh vacancies are office-based, that is 12 lakh persons # Each office-based person would need , at least 50 sq ft of office floor space ( table + chairs on either side ) # That translates into 600 Lakh sq ft of new office space # At Rs 20,000 / sq ft, this additional office space would cost , Rs 12 Crore*lakh ! ( From our tax money ? ) # And how will RaGa manage to construct 60 lakh sq ft per MONTH of new office space , starting June 2020 ? Dear Reader : Please forward this post to : ''

No comments:

Post a Comment