Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Niti Aayog seeks ministry help for EV charging infra at petrol pumps

25 april 2019 Niti Aayog seeks ministry help for EV charging infra at petrol pumps Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fHi7Qw7 ========================= This news report points out why this proposal of NITI might prove unimplementable because city-based Petrol Pumps have hardly enough area to accommodate the cars waiting for fill up. At most Petrol Pumps, line of waiting cars, overflow onto the road. blocking traffic , even though it takes 3 minutes to fill the tank . What will happen if Lithium-ion Battery Charging takes 3 hours ? Minister for Housing, Shri Hardeep Singh Puriji has the right answer , as described below : Every Building : a Battery Charging Station ? https://lnkd.in/dnUw_Ym

No comments:

Post a Comment