Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, March 4, 2022

DigiLocker = Single Unified Identity for Indian Citizen

 DigiLocker = Single Unified Identity for Indian Citizen


https://lnkd.in/eC_b8ckT


Time has come to dispense with all physical cards and merge all of those into, one VIRTUAL CARD

The service is expected to be formally launched in the next few weeks.


The WhatsApp chatbot interface will provide access to documents stored on a citizen’s DigiLocker.


“ The interface will have the option of unlocking  DigiLocker services,”


“When you choose the DigiLocker option, it will authenticate with your Aadhaar and OTP, and will inform you of the documents available.”

Congratulations , Shri Amit Ranjan ( amitranjan25@gmail.com ) for implementing :

I am One , I will become Many ( 06 Jan 2020 )


https://lnkd.in/eZ77td-8

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment