Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, March 4, 2022

Sisodiaji : Here is Stubble Pollution Solution

 Sisodiaji : Here is Stubble Pollution Solution


https://lnkd.in/eMdtdq2M

Sisodiaji / msisodia.delhi@gov.in
Mannji / bhagwant.mann@sansad.nic.in /
Chadhaji / raghavchadha111188@gamil.com

Please adopt this solution in the very first meeting of the new AAP government in Punjab

That very FIRST ACT will :

> Enable Punjab Farmers to earn crores of Rupees by selling their
Stubble to NTPC

> Make Delhi livable once again next winter with clean air

> Save millions of children free from respiratory diseases
=======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment