Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, March 4, 2022

In Sept 2017 , while inaugurating ONGC’s corporate office, PM Shri Modiji said :

  In Sept 2017 , while inaugurating ONGC’s corporate office, PM Shri Modiji said :


“ Our poor rural ladies are suffering due to air pollution caused by burning wood – straw – cow-dung cakes – kerosene , for cooking on chulhas . Millions of them are prematurely dying due to lung diseases. 

We must give them Solar Chulhas “
 
=========================================

To go by published records, in India, approx 250, 000 ( 2.5 Lakh ) poor rural women develop lung diseases and DIE premature death, EACH YEAR, by inhaling SMOKE caused by burning wood - straw - cow dung cakes etc., for cooking , using their primitive CHULHAS , which have remained unchanged for centuries

Since PM's above-mentioned public speech , what has Govt done to introduce SOLAR CHULHAS to 20 Crore poor families ?

Precious little

Compare this with Lakhs of Crores of Rupees spent in past 2 years on vaccination for COVID - which , too killed 2.5 lakhs each year for past 2 years ( and could nearly disappear by 2023 )

Read this story of APATHY - SHAME at :

Dear Narendrabhai : Thanks for reminding

https://lnkd.in/eKpFtUGW

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment