Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, April 2, 2022

3 Year On, Echo from Elon

 3 Year On, Echo from Elon


https://lnkd.in/eCVrVsq9

How can we enable :

# Ownership of Personal Data ?

# Monetization of such Data ?

# While maintaining full PRIVACY ?

# Compel Social Media to compensate Users ?

Elon Musk seems to agree with my solution !

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shri Ashwini Vaishnaji – Shri Rajeev Chandrasekharji :
 
Elon Musk is committing to “ Self Verification “ checkmark in the narrow context of his own website Twitter .
 

Obviously he has no authority to speak on behalf of thousands of other websites

What I have been advocating to our Policy Makers ( through a

number of e-mails sent over the past 3 YEARS ) is an UNIVERSAL

MECHANISM of Self Verification,  as explained at :
 
 

SARAL-Single  Authentic  Registration (for)  Anywhere  Login[ 10 Feb 2019 ]

https://lnkd.in/fruaZJ8

=========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment