Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Dear Shri Gahlotji

 Dear Shri Gahlotji,

 

There is no doubt , before long, your initiative will be copied by other

States – quite possibly by incorporating the other suggestions listed

in my following e mail

 

But the success of your just announced electric bicycle subsidy

scheme depends on making every building a “ Battery Charging

Station “ , as suggested in my following e-mail :
 
Thank You, Shri Kailash Gahlotji

 https://lnkd.in/enpkDeCs

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment