Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, April 2, 2022

On the Horizon : Internet of Vehicles ( IoV )

 On the Horizon : Internet of Vehicles ( IoV )


 https://lnkd.in/eVdH9EKN
=====================================

Context :

Onboard Driver Assistance and Warning System launched under InTranSE -II Program   /  11  April 2022

https://lnkd.in/ejBwb4Ke
========================================

MY  TAKE  :

Ø  Internet of Vehicles ( IoV ) ?....................... [  04  Mar  2017  ]
https://lnkd.in/ef4ieNR
 
Extract :

Exactly what we need – and NOW !
 
I expect that , over the next 5 years , all of these will converge into an Internet of Vehicles ( IoV ), when :

      Most vehicles will be electric ( essentially , “ computers on wheels “ ),
 automatically determining the best / shortest, route / stops and optimizing vehicle
 performance . Mobile Apps will be a governing device

      Vehicles will be internet connected with one another , exchanging data

      Vehicles will be internet connected with servers of Transport Authorities / Traffic
 Police / Pollution Control Boards and a host of other governmental / institutional
 organizations , and be relaying all sorts of data 24*7
========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment