Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Grieving for a Departed Loved One ? Try AI

 Grieving for a Departed Loved One ? Try AI


https://lnkd.in/dK79umC9
========================================

Dear BARD :

Here are two , somewhat related , situations , viz :

#  Millions of very lonely OLD persons around the World, wanting someone to talk to . Since, there are just a few young “ volunteers “ , to reach out to such old persons PHYSICALLY and “ Talk – Listen “ , I have envisaged and suggested an ONLINE PLATFORM , which can , cater to a million SIMULTANEOUS interactions

#   A few persons ( Old or Young ) , who have lost a loved one ( could be Old or Young ), wanting to “ recreate “ using DEEPFAKE and AI , their DIGITAL AVATARS, and draw solace from this “ make believe “ world

It is not a question of “ either or “ ( mutual exclusivity ). Both approaches have their pluses and minuses

Even then , which one do you believe is more urgently needed ? Which would benefit the Society ?

You may want to TABULATE your comments by comparing these two methods and listing their benefits and shortcomings

No comments:

Post a Comment