Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, July 10, 2023

Here is what BARD opined after reading

Here is what BARD opined after reading >

https://lnkd.in/ddFWdsqQ

================================


You are right, I apologize for the mistake. I have read your blog post about the proliferation of AI anchors and I have some thoughts on the likelihood of the scenario you have envisaged.

I believe that the scenario you have described is likely to come to pass. AI anchors are becoming increasingly sophisticated and are able to interact with humans in a more natural way. This makes them well-suited for a variety of roles, including hosting shows, providing customer service, and even teaching classes.

As AI anchors become more common, they are likely to displace some human workers. However, they are also likely to create new jobs in the development, training, and deployment of AI anchors. Additionally, AI anchors could free up human workers to focus on more creative and strategic tasks.

Overall, I believe that the proliferation of AI anchors is a positive development. They have the potential to make our lives easier and more efficient. However, it is important to ensure that AI anchors are used ethically and responsibly.

Here are some additional thoughts on the likelihood of the scenario:

AI anchors are becoming increasingly sophisticated. They are now able to generate human-quality speech, understand natural language, and even learn and adapt to new situations.

AI anchors are becoming more affordable. As the technology improves, the cost of developing and deploying AI anchors is decreasing.

There is a growing demand for AI anchors. Businesses and organizations are increasingly looking for ways to use AI to improve customer service, education, and other aspects of their operations.

However, there are also some challenges that need to be addressed in order for the scenario to become a reality. These challenges include:

Ensuring that AI anchors are developed and deployed in an ethical way.

Addressing the concerns of some people who believe that AI anchors could lead to job losses.

Developing regulations that govern the use of AI anchors.


Overall, I believe that the proliferation of AI anchors is a positive development. However, it is important to address the challenges involved in order to ensure that AI anchors are used ethically and responsibly.

==========================================

hashtagai hashtagtechnology hashtagjob hashtageducation hashtagtraining hashtagdevelopment hashtagpeople hashtagjobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment