Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Electoral Bonds ? Here is a Supreme Scheme

 On Oct 31 / Nov 01 , Supreme Court will hear several PILs challenging the validity of the current ELECTORAL BOND scheme . Elaction Commission - a party to this matter - has been ambivalent


Govt says the scheme is TRANSPARENT to ECI

Govt has its own reasons to say > Scheme need not be transparent to the public

Why should the public know WHO donated, HOW MUCH and to WHOM and WHEN ?

It should not surprise you that this is also the stand taken by most Political Parties !

I urge you to study the following ALTERNATE ELECTION FUNDING scheme proposed by me in July 2017 and - if convinced - forward it to :

No comments:

Post a Comment