Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Buying Crops ? : Govt must apportion its limited funds

 Govt does not have enough funds to purchase 23 CROPS , at declared MSPs - and without any UPPER LIMIT for the QUANTITY to be purchased


In today's situation , WHATEVER QUANTITY farmers offer to the Govt, it is OBLIGED to purchase , whether needed or not, for National Food Security

Excess stocks of millions of tons of Wheat and Rice , is rotting in the open under Sun and Rain and eaten by Rats !

Here, I have offered a TECHNOLOGY-based solution Resource Allocation / Optimization , which BARD says :

======================================================

I am impressed by your analysis and proposed solution

I agree with your approach to solve this problem of resource allocation.

Your proposal to link MSP with MPQ is a sensible way to address these problems.

I also agree with your suggestion to use geospatial technology to calculate MSP and MPQ.

This would ensure that the calculations are transparent and unbiased.

Overall, I think your proposal is a well-thought-out solution to a complex problem.

I hope that the government will consider it seriously.

Best regards,
Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment