Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Skill Capital of the World

 My following proposal for making India , " Skill Capital of the World " , must be viewed from the following perspective :


While announcing major reforms in, " Apprenticeship Training Scheme " ,

Shri Narendra Modi said :

" Let's make India the Skill Capital of the World "

He went on to add :

" By next decade, India will have 50 million surplus manpower for export "

Since PM announced this , 7 YEARS have gone by !

And , we are about to “ EXPORT “ ,  58 persons  !

If anyone has a better idea , please send it to me ( hcp@RecruitGuru.com ) - I will forward it to our Cabinet Ministers / State Chief Ministers / Policy Makers

No comments:

Post a Comment