Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

You can fool innocent / ignorant / poor voters , all the time !

 You can fool innocent / ignorant / poor voters , all the time !


How else can we explain millions of voters attending Election Rallies and loudly cheering Netas of Political Parties ( in power or out of power ) , promising the moon , if voted to power ?

But then who knows - afterall , those voters are much smarter then those Netas !

They are thinking :

Who cares who comes to power ! Who-so-ever comes , has to fulfill their promises ! What do I care ? Let there be elections every 3 months ( - originally , my idea , copied by Arvind Kejriwal ) !

And who cares if state after state is headed for bankruptcy ?

Political party in power dare not " tax " the poor ! They must end up taxing the Companies ( who cares if FDI dries up ! )

Who cares that the Supreme Court and the Election Commission are strongly opposed to the FREEBIES !

And which Political Party has the MORAL COURAGE to support :

“ Prevention of Irresponsible Promises by Political Parties Act “ ( PIPPPA ) "

https://lnkd.in/dtnPzcTf

No comments:

Post a Comment