Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Intriguing Vision

 Jaspreet ,


Yours is an intriguing vision

In this context , you may like my following thoughts
https://lnkd.in/dcsxKhFH
/ 24 Nov 2017 :
----
That advance heralds the birth of ARIHANT V 2.0

No more just finding out who is harbouring  Evil Thoughts  and then directing a human police to catch the  Evil Thinker  even before he can translate his evil thoughts into some  Evil Action

V 2.0 will neutralize those “ Evil Thoughts “ of the “ Evil Thinkers “ and replace those with “ Benevolent / Positive Thoughts “

Here is how that could happen :

In Electrical Engineering , we learned about “ Induced Current “

In a wire , which is rotated in a magnetic field , a current starts flowing

In much the same way , when a person thinking “ Good Thoughts “ walks by another thinking of “ Evil Thoughts “ , those evil thoughts will get neutralized and get replace with “ Good Thoughts “ !

Fortunately , in any crowd ( - equivalent to a magnetic field ) , persons thinking “ Good Thoughts “ outnumber the persons thinking “ Bad Thoughts “ ( - except in a meeting of terrorists )

But , even a terrorists has to mingle with “ Good Thought Thinkers “ , before he can do much harm

No comments:

Post a Comment