Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Smart Phones

 Some 7 years ago , I proposed that technology should enable illeterate rural , millions of Indians to make payments ( for purchases ), by just SPEAKING into their smart phones


BHASHINI is about to introduce my suggestion ! Look at what ChatGPT has to say >


" It shows that Bhashini's 2023 implementation follows many of the principles and ideas outlined in your 2016 proposal, with an emphasis on simplicity, accessibility, and innovation. "

No comments:

Post a Comment