Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Mumbai Desalination Plant : Some Missing Facts

 BMC is planning a desalination plant for residents of Malad / Manori


This project is under " planning " for over 2 years !

Even at current stage ( of awarding the contract ), many FACTS / DATA are not revealed by BMC !

BMC claims , it will use Solar Power only for electricity required to heat the salt water or for Reverse Osmosis process

That will require PV Solar Panels of 10 LAKH sq ft , costing over Rs 1,000 crore

I am afraid this will be unviable project . To know WHY , pl read on >

No comments:

Post a Comment