Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, November 13, 2023

The Chosen One

 Dear Voter ,


District Election Officer ( DEO ) wants you to cast your vote by :

..... you should press the button of the EVM, in front of the candidate of your choice ,,,,,,,,,, and show your inked finger "

When I received this letter from DEO ( Mumbai ) , I got reminded of the ancient method of SWAYAM-VAR , used by the princesses to choose their husbands

It seems DEO wants to revive this method for " Selection / Election " of MPs and MLAs !

Now dont be uncharitable and say > DEO seems to have a hidden agenda !

Who knows, he / she , took the help of ChatGPT / BARD , to draft this letter !

No comments:

Post a Comment