Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, May 25, 2019

40 GW : 70 GW : 300 GW : 800 GW

25 May 2019 40 GW : 70 GW : 300 GW : 800 GW https://lnkd.in/fTun7eW ===================================== Planning is a NECESSARY ,but not a SUFFICIENT condition , to turn dreams into reality ! I urge new Central Cabinet ( MODI V 2.0 ) to very seriously consider setting up a " Lithium-Ion Battery INFRA SPV " to attract Rs 80,000 crore per YEAR ( year after year , for the next 10 years ) , by launching a BLACK MONEY AMNESTY Scheme , described below : ===================== hashtagjobs hashtagemployment hashtagfinance hashtagbanking hashtagbatterycharging

No comments:

Post a Comment