Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, May 2, 2019

To Fend Off Reliance Threat, Flipkart Turns To Kirana Stores For Smartphone Sales

02 May 2019 To Fend Off Reliance Threat, Flipkart Turns To Kirana Stores For Smartphone Sales https://lnkd.in/fc4FxUr Highlights : After Reliance came up with its hybrid online-offline model to foray into e-commerce segment, now Walmart-owned Flipkart is also looking to follow the same strategy and use convenience stores for expanding its business. While the ecommerce giants Flipkart and Amazon are struggling to comply with the new rules, Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance is looking to increase the competition in the sector through its hybrid model. =========================== Reliance calls it F Commerce ( Future Commerce ) - in order to bypass proposed E Commerce Policy For detailed game plan, read : Who needs Fulfillment Centres [ FC ] ? Not Reliance Retail https://lnkd.in/fS8yBkY

No comments:

Post a Comment