Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, May 27, 2019

What got achieved ?

27 may 2019 What got achieved ? https://lnkd.in/fJVC2DN ============================== Some one has said : " No harm building Castles in the Air first , if you know how to place foundations underneath, later on " In case you are curious to know, WHAT castles NDA govt built in the air in April 2014 BJP manifesto and what dreams are made to dazzle our eyes in its April 2019 " Sankalp Patra ", then here is a short summary ! Then ask : Where is the money to build those foundations ?

No comments:

Post a Comment