Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Implementation on a war-footing ?

28 may 2019 Questions : # When will we STOP revising Skilling Policy , perpetually ? [ It has been going on since 2015 ! ] # When shall we wake up and realize that what we urgently need is NOT any Policy Revision but a Policy Implementation on a war-footing ? # Is it at all possible to increase the number of ITIs ( Industrial Training Institutes ) from current strength of 15,000 to 150,000 ? and how many years will that take ? And how many Lakhs of Crore of rupees will that need ? # Is there a cheaper - better - faster alternative ? Find the answers here : Paralyzed by Policy Revisions ? https://lnkd.in/fQx5ped

No comments:

Post a Comment