Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Swift selloff on cards to help Government meet target

25 May 2019 Swift selloff on cards to help Government meet target Groundwork already done for 10 PSUs; government has approvals for 24 firms, including Air India. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/f8dFpeG ========================== Amongst the PSUs proposed to be sold off , is : Scooters India =========================== In case you cannot believe that : # Selling off of Scooters India is in pipeline for over 32 YEARS , # 32 years back , there were 93,282 " Sick PSUs " , then , please read : hashtagDivestment hashtagPSU https://lnkd.in/fqK_f8A

No comments:

Post a Comment