Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Air India buyer may be allowed to retrench staff in a year

17 Oct 2019 News : Air India buyer may be allowed to retrench staff in a year They will be retrenched through the government’s voluntary retirement scheme (VRS), where an employee gets an amount that’s equivalent to monthly salary multiplied by either the years of service completed or those left, whichever is less. https://lnkd.in/fUi4Jrj =========================== Forget any dreams of selling Air India with wishy-washy words like , : Buyer MAY BE allowed to retrench staff in a year ! Only way a sale can materialize is by implementing : [ Hot ] Air India ? [ 31 May 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fn6KMRj where I suggested : " And as far as getting rid of those 20,000 + employees is concerned , I suggest that the Govt announce a VRS scheme , which is normally , “ One month’s salary for each completed year of service “ I believe , Air India’s annual salary-wages bill is approx. Rs 2,840 crore So , may be , at a burden of Rs 5,680 crore , govt could ( on an average ) , pay a VRS sum of 24 months’ salary to each member of staff =============

No comments:

Post a Comment