Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, October 21, 2019

India’s employment challenge may worsen as robots snatch away jobs

21 Oct 2019 News : India’s employment challenge may worsen as robots snatch away jobs https://lnkd.in/fcfevkf ---------------------------- Extract : 3,412 industrial robots were sold in India, 30 per cent more than in the previous year. Here is the prognosis : ============================== Robots which work 24 hours/day and do not ask for a salary Robots that do not " go slow "or go on a strike Robots that do not demand " Quotas / Reservations " Robots that do not take holidays or take " Sick Leave " Robots that do not resign / demand promotion Robots that neither envy other robots nor sabotage Robots that do not complain against unpleasant work Robots that do not get tired and need rest Robots whose production does not drop after working for 8 hours Robots that do not demand " Overtime Pay " @ 200 % of normal Robots that perfectly co-ordinate their tasks with other robots Robots that willingly " retire "at any age , whenever required Robots that do not demand Unemployment/Retirement Benefits Robots which may , some day , provide you with emotional support when you are sick / depressed !

No comments:

Post a Comment