Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, October 14, 2019

Governments will keep talking of their plans - till you go deaf !

14 Oct 2019 These days, there are many demonstrations all around the World for stopping the climate change Citizens are pressurizing their respective governments to take some Concrete Actions ( and NOW ), to address global warming But , will mere Slogan Shouting and leading processions with banners, suffice ? Governments will keep talking of their plans - till you go deaf ! Why is that these evangelists do not tell their governments : Implement the following concrete action plan within 12 months A Railway Revolution ?

No comments:

Post a Comment