Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, October 4, 2019

CIC to DEA: Which department has info on donors to political parties?

04 Oct 2019 News : CIC to DEA: Which department has info on donors to political parties? Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fHjzBJz ================== Extract : The CIC’s order is a reiteration of the duty to confirm or deny existence of requested information. A citizen has a right to know how the government reached a decision on the scheme,” said Nayak. --------------------------------------------- Extract from : Electoral Bonds for Transparency ? [ 03 June 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/f7kyZnC Of course, the following will not know who gave how much donation to which political party : Ø En-cashing Bank ( of the Political Party ) Ø Election Commission Ø Public As if this was not enough , the amended Income Tax Act reads : “ Any contributions received by way of electoral bond shall be excluded from reporting “ Does anyone have any doubt that the whole idea behind introduction of Electoral Bonds is , · not to introduce TRANSPARENCY , but to reinforce existing ANONYMITY

No comments:

Post a Comment