Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Govt to take Aadhaar help for new farmers’ database

27 Oct 2019 News : Govt to take Aadhaar help for new farmers’ database https://lnkd.in/ejdBnNa Highlights : The proposed database has been made possible by the mandatory use of a beneficiary’s Aadhaar -- the 12-digit biometric identity -- for all rural schemes, according to the first official. =========================== May be you are not aware of efforts to CONSOLIDATE / MERGE following databases ( all linked with Aadhar ID ) ,leaving nothing PRIVATE : 130 DBT Schemes · Bank Accounts · Mobile Wallets · Ration Cards · Credit-Debit Cards · PAN Cards · Driving Licenses · Income Tax Payments / GST Payments · E Commerce Apps · Voter ID Cards · Online Purchase of Train · Registration on most web sites / all Messaging Apps / Social Media · Passport / Travel Documents · Appearing for Online Exams / Tests Here is how Aadhar has become part of our lives : Aadhar-the-Irreversible [ 05 Nov 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/eKBNTkT ======================

No comments:

Post a Comment