Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The State of the World’s Children 2019

16 Oct 2019 News : The State of the World’s Children 2019 https://lnkd.in/fRnrQU6 ==================== Annual deaths among children under 5 : India................................... 882,000 [ 1,000 PER HOUR ] Pakistan........................... 409,000 China................................ 146,000 Bangladesh....................... 89,000 ================================= I am not voting because I did not find eradication of this in the Manifesto / Sankalp Patra of any political party ! My not voting may not wake up our Masters but if a million people send the same message, to the following, things will change ! 'Cabinet Minister 2019' <> 'Chief Minister 2019' <> 'Loksabha2019' <> 'BJP National Executive' <> 'Indian Think Tanks' <> '' '' '' '' ======================= hashtagMalnourish hashtagStarving

No comments:

Post a Comment