Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

E-testing must in Mumbai metropolitan region, but PUC vans missing

16 Oct 2019 News : E-testing must in Mumbai metropolitan region, but PUC vans missing Read more at: https://lnkd.in/f7UZDu7 As per the new rules following a HC directive, vehicles have to be PHOTOGRAPHED and details of emissions DIGITIZED , before a PUC certificate is issued So vans conducting pollution checks cannot operate unless they install a camera and link the emission data to the Central Vahan Database of the Transport department Of the 4,000 PUC vans in Mumbai, 90 % do not have this capability ! And Mumbai has 38 LAKH vehicles of which, cars number 10.5 LAKH ! Solution ? Discard human-operated PUC Vans Let ISRO's Navic Satellite system do the PUC job ( 24x7 ) from the sky, as explained in : Transport Solutions ? Must try everything https://lnkd.in/f6a9-TP ===================== hashtagTransport hashtagTraffic hashtagPollution hashtagEmission

No comments:

Post a Comment