Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, July 1, 2022

Congratulations , Shri S M Vaidyaji

 Congratulations , Shri S M Vaidyaji

 
(  Chairman, IOC /  iocl.cocc@indianoil.in  ) 
============================

Context :

My Solar Cooker dream about to materialise ?

https://lnkd.in/dDnv4CwA

==============================
 
 Your innovation can :
 
Ø  Save millions of poor rural women from lung diseases caused due to wood-burning chulahs

Ø  Save foreign exchange worth Rs 70,000 crore / year needed for imports of LPG

Ø  Provide a CHEAP and CLEAN energy alternative to 9 crore UJWALA beneficiaries who cannot afford a LPG gas cylinder costing Rs 800 / - ( even after a subsidy of Rs 200 )

 
At present some 9 crore ( 90 million ) poor families are entitled to 12 subsidized LPG cylinders per year

This Rs 200 subsidy costs the Central Government, Rs 6,100 crore per year
 
 
Following are my 13 earlier E Mails sent to our Cabinet Ministers :

===========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment