Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, July 1, 2022

Mobile Phones : Bad Use / Good Use

 Mobile Phones : Bad Use / Good Use


https://lnkd.in/gy4tXe6T


====================================

Technology is neutral. Whether it gets used for bad purpose or for beneficial purpose, depends upon us

Following are examples
 
( A )    BAD PURPOSE

Your Smartphone Is Listening to Everything You Say. Here’s How to Stop That    / Medium / 22 May 2022
 
 Extract :

Do you ever get the idea that your phone is secretly listing to your conversations ?

The short answer is yes. 

Now we know that your phone does in fact listen to you

There are 3 main reasons for these.

These are:
·         To confirm requests
·         To show you personalised ads
·         To keep an eye on your internet activities
 
Is your phone listening to you bad ? Only you can decide that

===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment