Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, July 1, 2022

Recruiting 10 Lakh in 18 months ? Wondering How ?

 Recruiting 10 Lakh in 18 months ? Wondering How ?


https://lnkd.in/dcrZcfPX

There is a real danger of the QUALITY ( of selected / appointed candidates ) suffering if the Staff Selection Commission , focuses solely on QUANTITY TARGETS

Dear Shri Jitendra Singh

Pl consider my suggestion in order to recruit all 10 lakh without ANY COMPROMISE in QUALITY

PS :
Central Govt offices work for 5 days/week 
260 days in 52 weeks ( one year )
Less 16 paid holidays , giving 244 work days in 12 months
Or,
366 days in 18 months
Hence,
1,000,000 ( 10 Lakh ) divided by 366 = 2732 persons to be " selected / appointed " per working day
Assume, some 1,000 persons apply against EACH VACANCY
That means 2,732,000 ( 27.3 Lakh ) persons to be INTERVIEWED per DAY !


===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment