Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, July 1, 2022

Dear Shri Pradhanji

 Dear Shri Pradhanji,


 minister.sm@gov.in

===================
Context :

Skilling 300 Million ? Here is a way, Shri Pradhanji

https://lnkd.in/dctTh695

======================
 
Even if a AR-VR headset sells for Rs 10,000 ( $ 125 ), it is simply
beyond reach of 300 million students

But it is possible for our millions of Secondary Schools – Colleges
and our 18,000 Industrial Training Institutes ( ITI ), to buy and install such a 3D Volumetric Holographic Terminal , in a few class-rooms

To realize this possibility, I urge you as follows :
 
Ø  Include local manufacture of 3D Volumetric Holographic

Terminals – 3D VHT - , in already announced PLI

   ( Production Linked Incentive ) Scheme for Electronic Devices 
    
( Phased Manufacturing Program– leading to 100 % local value addition – no component imports –within 2 years of start of local production )
              
Ø  Donations of funds to Schools / Colleges / ITIs  , etc for purchase

of 3D VHT , to be eligible to qualify as CSR
 
   ( Corporate Social Responsibility ) obligation of

   Companies ( under CSR Act )
 
Ø  Contribution of funds by Companies to 9,606  Atal Tinkering

Labs , for  development of TRAINING COURSES based on IKIN

platform, to be eligible under CSR obligations. Training Courses so

developed to be available, FREE of COST , to

   all 300 million students
  
 =========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment