Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, July 1, 2022

Just sent to you, following email :

 Just sent to you, following email :

----------------------------------

Aditya,

Also read about Google Startup School in today's Eco Times
 
 
Congratulations on this excellent initiative
 
 
I urge you to formalise / institutionalise such " Knowledge Transfer " ( from large/organized / successful companies to MSME / Startups
 
 
My very DETAILED plan , including ready to-launch ( within ONE WEEK ) portal www.EmpowerMSME.com , can be viewed at :
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
Reminiscing : Some past E - Mails to Shri Amitabh Kant re : www.EmpowerMSME.com ( 14 Feb 2021 )
 
https://lnkd.in/eApgDg9
 
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
EmpowerMSME.com / E Mails sent to L&T Executives ( 02 July 2022 )
 
https://lnkd.in/dk7pptQc
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
Related Readings :
 
Adieu, Amitabh Kant ( 25 June 2022 )
 
https://lnkd.in/dTZx96XE
 
 
=================================
 
with regards,
 
hemen parekh / hcp@RecruitGuru.com / 07 July 2022 / Mumbai

No comments:

Post a Comment