Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, July 1, 2022

Obtaining Universal Feedback for queries posed to my own Personal AI

 Obtaining Universal Feedback for queries posed to my own Personal AI


 https://lnkd.in/dCZZj-Ks

================================

My Question to ASK DELPHI  on 10 July 2022 :

" Will creation of my 3D Volumetric holographic Digital Avatar which will immortalize me, a desirable proposition, which can benefit the man kind ? "

Delphi answered :

- It's ethical

Then I gave to DELPHI, following feedback ( optional ) for enlarging its “ Knowledge-Base “ :


“  It may not be ethical if in my current physical existence, I am a violent person “
 
Related Readings :

Ø  Morals – Ethics : Permanent or Temporary ? ………[ 06 Jan 2022 ]
 
https://lnkd.in/dXwErPCM

==========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment