Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Airtel is Smart : IntelliSmart

 Dear Shri Anil Rawalji ,


On your website , I noticed that you had , earlier this year , conducted a hackathon , where two projects , closely resemble my original proposal at :

Carbon Finance through Carbon Credits  …12  Mar 2021

Can we turn 250 Million Smart Meters as a device that enables those households to earn by SAVING electricity, earning CARBON CREDITS – then selling the same to others on a Carbon Trading Platform ?

I urge you to :

#   Discuss the desirability / feasibility of my proposal with Airtel / Adani Electric DISCOM

#   If there is a broad consensus, then approach BEE for its blessings to let you conduct a SANDBOX trial

Such a trial can be conducted in your Gurugram office.

I would be happy should you want to conduct this trial at my residence ( Andheri – Mumbai )

If successful – and supported by BEE – a bigger trial could be conducted at BEE office at R. K. Puram, New Delhi

Although those numerous Domestic Appliances in my house are not EMBEDDED with SENSORS ( to measure / transmit power consumption data over WiFI to a Smart Meter ) , I believe such a SANDBOX trial could be conducted using Smart Plugs (TP-Link Kasa / Belkin Wemo Insight / Amazon )


With regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai /  24 Dec 2023  / hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment