Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Kaun Banega Crorepati

 TV's most popular serial " Kaun Banega Crorepati " , just finished its 23rd season


If it were to continue , following question will be posed to the winner of the MOST WARM seat :

" Which of the following controversy is getting most TRP rating for TV channels ?

Your options are :

( A ) Invitation to Ayodhya on 22 Jan

( B ) Next PM candidate of INDIA

( C ) Return of Sports Awards by Wrestlers

( D ) Interview of Dhirendra Shastri

Hint :

This is a least risk question . Any option you want me to lock-in , is ..... Sooooo ....... RIGHT !

By way of the ULTIMATE PRIZE , you are getting a 6 month travel pass in Mumbai local trains !

What is more , you have just won the MOST COVETED ever prize of a 10 minute interview by famous TV anchor , LOUD MOUTH , on how many years of preparation you had to undertake to crack this MOST COMPLEX question

And since there is no more space left on the REGAL WALL to hang your photo , you can invite your companion to take our SELFIE for your iPhone Gallery "


How is this to cheer up your New Year evening party ?

www.HemenParekh.ai

01 Jan 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment